Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

why are Fuchs not allowed?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: why are Fuchs not allowed?

Re:why are Fuchs not allowed? 15 years, 1 month ago #3964

I'm sure the rules makers have already considered this, but others' input always helps.....

If the allowed OEs are/become hard to come by, would any 15 x 7 with the OE bolt pattern, offset and a minimum weight equal to the cookie cutters work for everyone?

One of our vendors produces wheels, so it would be easy to either have them approximate the cookie cutter for style keeping all else the same or come up with another design altogether.

Food for thought?
512 707-8869

Re:why are Fuchs not allowed? 15 years, 1 month ago #3965

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
944sracer wrote:
In my experience the Fuchs wheel is very rare and is very pricey, not to mention the added weight benefits.

Maybe it's a California thing, I see more with Fuchs than anything. Seems to me like their dropping in value...

forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?t=464351

I searched ebay...zero cookies or PD's, a few Fuchs that have been on there for awhile. I'll keep my eyes out for some cheap cookies, the best I've found are some ratty ones for $250.
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:why are Fuchs not allowed? 15 years, 1 month ago #3966

Its definitely possible that Cali is the place to shop for Fuchs. I will keep my eye out for you for some phone dials. Are you late or early offset?
- Blake

1988 Black Spec-944 #141 - McDonald's

Re:why are Fuchs not allowed? 15 years, 1 month ago #3968

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
I'm an early car, so I think i can go either way. thanks.
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:why are Fuchs not allowed? 15 years, 1 month ago #3971

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Hey Gary,

The reason you can't find cookie cutters is because Sid or I will always snatch it first.

I didn't know you were looking for a set. I can sell you one set at a price you can't refuse.
--Ken

Re:why are Fuchs not allowed? 15 years ago #4065

That's right. Ken and I are hording them away until their value increases to the point where Fuchs are right now. Then we will unload them for a profit to pay for this expensive hobby of ours.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds