Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Pot-O-Gold Rush, March 14-16, Road Atlanta
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: Pot-O-Gold Rush, March 14-16, Road Atlanta

Re: Pot-O-Gold Rush, March 14-16, Road Atlanta 10 years, 1 month ago #17470

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
I updated the entry list and bolded those names that show on the official entry list. Im sure a few are back door entries that wont show on that list so I think I have it correct. Up to 9 total entries now which means everyone gets some sort of tire money!
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Pot-O-Gold Rush, March 14-16, Road Atlanta 10 years, 1 month ago #17477

Schedule looks good, I'm in!
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Pot-O-Gold Rush, March 14-16, Road Atlanta 10 years, 1 month ago #17478

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
JUSTMERACING wrote:

The 924 (Tim Pruit) and the 944 (Mullins) are both way too modified and the third car (Mock) has talked about converting but would need to change a few things. Header, fuel rail, tires.

I have a set of cast headers and used RRs I could give him if he wants to play with us. I think he could also use some of the rule transition allowances as well.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Pot-O-Gold Rush, March 14-16, Road Atlanta 10 years, 1 month ago #17487

AgRacer wrote:
JUSTMERACING wrote:

The 924 (Tim Pruit) and the 944 (Mullins) are both way too modified and the third car (Mock) has talked about converting but would need to change a few things. Header, fuel rail, tires.

I have a set of cast headers and used RRs I could give him if he wants to play with us. I think he could also use some of the rule transition allowances as well.

Jason,
Brian and I have always suspected that John was waiting for our numbers to increase before he would convert "back". Yes, he was spec at one time. I think we as a group should take the initiative this weekend to ask him if he would join us. He is a experienced racer and would make a great advocate for the brand.
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion

Re: Pot-O-Gold Rush, March 14-16, Road Atlanta 10 years, 1 month ago #17539

Guys,

Had a great time and thanks for all the hospitality. Wish the Saturday race got to run to completion but what can you do.

It's not much but here's my video from Saturday Blitz Race. I forgot to turn the camera on at the start so the video starts on lap two into turn 6.

Looking forward to coming back in June with some of the Mid-South cars to see if we can give you guys something to show up for.
If you're not first, you're last!

-Abraham Lincoln

2014 944 Spec Regional Champion
2015 944 Spec Regional Champion

Re: Pot-O-Gold Rush, March 14-16, Road Atlanta 10 years ago #17607

Man you weren't kidding about that glare through the Lexan windshield! I looked for the windshield flashing pieces that you were needing but I can't find them :/ If they turn up I will shoot you a message.
'85 944
The following user(s) said Thank You: FDJeremy
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds