Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2014 Hotlanta Challenge - AUG 1-3
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2014 Hotlanta Challenge - AUG 1-3

Re: 2014 Hotlanta Challenge - AUG 1-3 9 years, 9 months ago #17981

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
With a whopping high of 78 forecast the first week end in August, I would stay away too...

www.event-weather.com/id1.html
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: 2014 Hotlanta Challenge - AUG 1-3 9 years, 9 months ago #17994

Awesome time. Weather could not have been better.

Without a doubt, the karting was epic. Hopefully we can do that again at the Championships. How about Thursday night after the Test/Tune day?

Thanks to everyone who assisted in making the Mid South boys faster than we were Friday. A good racer is always looking to improve and I think I learned something from both Brian and Allen Friday. Jason's video session Saturday evening helped me knock another second off my time and reaffirmed some things I was thinking I was doing correctly.

With Jason running a 1:46.2 on Sunday, obviously, there is still time to be had for the rest of us. Way to sweep the weekend. The rest of us need to step up. Almost makes me want to build one of these things as I had as much fun as I have had in a long time.

Thanks again for the hospitality and we will see you again in a few weeks.

Shawn
Shawn Taylor
Regional Director
NASA Mid South
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by early70scamaros.

Re: 2014 Hotlanta Challenge - AUG 1-3 9 years, 8 months ago #17998

early70scamaros wrote:
Awesome time. Weather could not have been better.

Without out a doubt, the karting was epic. Hopefully we can do that again at the Championships. How about Thursday night after the Test/Tune day?

Thanks to everyone who assisted in making the Mid South boys faster than we were Friday. A good racer is always looking to improve and I think I learned something from both Brian and Allen Friday. Jason's video session Saturday evening helped me knock another second off my time and reaffirmed some things I was thinking I was doing correctly.

With Jason running a 1:46.2 on Sunday, obviously, there is still time to be had for the rest of us. Way to sweep the weekend. The rest of us need to step up. Almost makes me want to build one of these things as I had as much fun as I have had in a long time.

Thanks again for the hospitality and we will see you again in a few weeks.

Shawn

You guys are welcome any time, it was a blast!

We need to get some more SE guys to come out to Memphis, make this into a regular thing

Karting during the Nationals? A bunch of uber-competitive racers together racing karts, hanging out at the bar between races, no real repercussions for crashes or spins... count me in!

I know it is possible to rent the track, will look into it and post on the East Coast Championship thread and see how much interest there is.

If we don't have enough interest to rent the track we can always just race among the "civilians"
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
  • Page:
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds