Username Password: Remember me

Had a great time at Firebird
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Had a great time at Firebird

Had a great time at Firebird 11 years, 2 months ago #15090

• ditch68
  • Drivers Ed
Thanks everyone for being so friendly and full of info, I really enjoyed the day seeing what it is all about. You will hopefully have a new driver next season, I'm going to start my HPDE instruction next month. I have a couple things to do to the car, and get a helmet and suit, etc. Starting off with a turbo car will require some restraint and an over abundance of caution on my part, but it will work until I can get a spec car.

I'm very, very excited about making this happen, I am only sorry I have been daydreaming about it while I should have been getting started, it is much more attainable than I thought, and going to the track and seeing you guys drove it home.

See you next month!

jeff
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by ditch68.

Re: Had a great time at Firebird 11 years, 2 months ago #15091

Jeff, thank you for driving up from Tucson to visit with us. We do have fun, even in the rain! Just let us know what we can do to get you out there with us!

After Sunday's race, we had 3 guys showing interest to join 944spec. Out of all of the classes, 944spec seems to be at the top for putting on a great show with lots of clean, hard and close racing and we are doing it with the least amount of cost.

Hope to see you at Firebird East Feb 16, 17
Norman #99
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by norman#99.
  • Page:
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, norman#99
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds