Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Who's going to WHP and/or AMP events?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Who's going to WHP and/or AMP events?

Who's going to WHP and/or AMP events? 8 years, 5 months ago #19942

I know that the AZ section doesn't get much traffic, but I don't yet know what communication channels everyone is using.

So who is attending the final 2 events of the year?

November 7 & 8 – Wild Horse Pass (WHP) East West Track
December 5th – AMP (HPDE, TT & “Race group” points event)

If so, are you doing both days, or only one?

Dave, I would expect that you are at least doing the AMP one, since it's about 3 miles from your house...

What are you guys using to arrange racing events, email? Facebook? Does Norm have a distribution or something?

I would like to "get on the list" if possible so I don't sign up for events/days that I am the only 944 racer out there...

Cheers, Keith
#124, 1987 924S Spec racer
1988 Turbo S

Re: Who's going to WHP and/or AMP events? 8 years, 5 months ago #19945

Keith, there are two other spots, (you might already know about):

forums.nasaaz.com/index.vb.php

www.facebook.com/NASAAZ/?fref=ts

Re: Who's going to WHP and/or AMP events? 8 years, 4 months ago #20183

I spoke with some of the guys at the last NASA event and it seems like things are just done via email out here.

Need to get on that list, I guess....
1988 Turbo S

Re: Who's going to WHP and/or AMP events? 8 years, 4 months ago #20220

Keith,

Sorry for not responding to your note a month ago, I have been traveling for the past month and obviously I don't check this forum very often.

Please contact me anytime by phone or email and I will add you to my email list. Reason for not communicating through this site is when I was sending out information on the AZ forum, no one was responding and we talked about it, they all wanted to be emailed.

It seems that AMP Dec 5 should be a good turn out, the only issue is the 94db sound level. I hope you can make it, this should be a great race as no one has raced on the track for more than 10 years so it will be a level playing field as for who knows the track the best it's wide for safe passing and in great condition.

Again, I am sorry for not seeing your post, please forward your email address to me.
Norm
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
928 254 54oo
Norman #99

Re: Who's going to WHP and/or AMP events? 8 years, 4 months ago #20223

Done.

Will be seeing you hopefully in some 2016 events.
1988 Turbo S
  • Page:
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, norman#99
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds