Username Password: Remember me

Kudos to G-Force Racing Gear
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kudos to G-Force Racing Gear

Kudos to G-Force Racing Gear 15 years, 1 month ago #4162

I bought a G-Force Racing suit GF-545 last year in April 2008 and used it about 9 days total before my zipper had a malfunction and came apart on my last race in March 2009. Found out a couple of teeth were missing so I e-mailed G-Force and told them about it and they had me send the suit back to them for evaluation.

Less than 2 weeks later, they sent the suit back to me and fixed the zipper by replacing it with a new one and on top of that, they also dry cleaned my suit for me.

They also enclosed a note stating that consumers should make sure the zipper is fully unzipped before getting in or out of the suit.

I know they didn't have to do that for me because I don't think there is a warranty on their suits but this kind of service will definitely keep me as a G-Force Racing Gear customer for life. Just wanted to let everyone know of my experience. Thanks again G-Force Racing!
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Kudos to G-Force Racing Gear 15 years, 1 month ago #4164

Nice to hear that kind of attention to customer service. That's the kind of thing that could get our country out of the current economic tailspin !

Re:Kudos to G-Force Racing Gear 15 years, 1 month ago #4169

• Big Dog
  • Banned
OK, Sid. Now we have an in for a pitch to them about a "deal" of some sort for 944 guys. How do we pitch them on sponsoring or, perhaps, a special deal for all 944 racers that purchase their suits and promise to run their decals on our cars.

We need to keep thinking about promo deals with every purchase.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds