My kid has the disease now...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: My kid has the disease now...

Re:My kid has the disease now... 14 years, 9 months ago #5241

Hi Gary,
Sorry to hear about the Ebay Flake. At least your son didn't lose any money or get scammed. That is the important part.

So I have an even bigger disease now because I just bought a 1991 Porsche 944S2 which has been modified for track use so I am officially letting everyone know that I will be selling my 1987 944S with 137K miles with factory LSD with relatively new clutch and timing belt work for $5K. I have posted it for $6K on Craigslist to see if I get any serious offers and someone contacted me so hopefully they will come over and check out the car. Haven't taken any pictures of it but here is my ad on Craigslist:
sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1315022902.html

If you buy the car, I will also include a pair of used Weltmeister 250lbs front lowering springs and a 26.8mm front swaybar with the deal. This way you can just lower the rear spring plate and buy new front and rear shocks and you will have a really nice and comfortable street/track car. That was what I was planning on doing. The rear swaybar you can buy a 5 point adjustable rear bar from Lindsey racing for around $130 www.lindseyracing.com/LR/Parts/944SWAYLR.html

Think about it and let me know before it is sold for more. The only other flaws are the AC needs recharging, sunroof doesn't open/close because of a strap or something like that. Didn't try to open it since the owner said it was broken. I would rate the exterior and interior around a 8-8.5 out of 10. Lots of service records for the car too.

Sidney
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:My kid has the disease now... 14 years, 9 months ago #5289

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
Thanks Ron and Sid, but he's decided to keep it simple and cheap and get a 944NA. As we found out with this 951, more HP seems like more possible complications. He only bid on this one because the price seemed too good to be true, which it was.
Plus, he wants to use it for school transportation for now but start to prep it for the show.
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds