NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: My car is talking to me

My car is talking to me 14 years, 6 months ago #6105

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Hey Sid and Jerry,

I just wanted to give you a heads up, I was washing my racecar tonight and it was saying to me something about kicking your butts this weekend and maybe pushing you guys off in the dirt and using it's bumper to get your attention! I didn't approve of the language it was using, I'm still not sure how it came up the knickname for Jerry but I won't repeat it here! Now I'll try and keep it under control but it seems very determined to finish ahead of you guys so beware! Maybe you should play it safe and stay home this weekend, sit on the couch and watch Lifetime TV.

Ron

Re:My car is talking to me 14 years, 6 months ago #6106

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Seeing as how problems go in threes and Sid and I have both had a clutch problem ...........

But I think the language your car is using is because it realises how hopeless the attempts are to boost it's sucess.
So what programs would you recommend on Lifetime ?
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:My car is talking to me 14 years, 6 months ago #6108

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
Your washing your car and it starts talking to you .... did it have a German accent?
maybe that Nitrogen you were talking about putting in your tires was actually Nitrous Oxide and you had a slow leak and got dosed with laughing gas.
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:My car is talking to me 14 years, 6 months ago #6118

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
His car talking to him is really only because that is the only way he can have a conversation at his own level (and his car is not Kit)
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:My car is talking to me 14 years, 6 months ago #6124

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
My neighbor Sam had a dog that used to talk to me but "They" said that was in my head and I'm cured now!

Just remember whatever happens, it's not me, it's the car. You guy might want to avoid even walking up close to it, it sounds very mean lately!

By the way, the car had a French accent, and I can't figure out what that means.

Re:My car is talking to me 14 years, 6 months ago #6125

How can your car kick my cars butt when it can't catch it?

So how long have you had your clutch in your car now? Is it that awesome Sachs clutch disc? Hmmmm. I think Jerry and I already had the curse this year so it's your turn buddy.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds