Username Password: Remember me

Stickering Up
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Stickering Up

Stickering Up 14 years, 2 months ago #6947

Getting everything set up on the new car. I understand that I need my side numbers, class designations, 4 NASA stickers, and 2 Toyo logos on the car. Is there anything else I'm forgetting?

Who do I talk to about getting a number assigned to me?

Where do you pick up Toyo Tires logos from? Or do you just get them made at a sign shop?

The designation for the class is "944S" or "944 Spec"?

Are what are the particular placement rules for the Toyo logo and the "944S" designation?

Thanks guys,
Cameron

Re:Stickering Up 14 years, 2 months ago #6948

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Hi Cameron,

You can talk to me!
What number do you want?
I have the NASA and Toyo stickers. You actually need four Toyo's, front/back and left/right side.
You can either get the number plates with the class designation (I get them for $50 a set from fbp.com) or Sid can help you print the numbers and class designation (944-SPEC) on his vinyl cutting machine. You can check with him on the price.
--Ken

Re:Stickering Up 14 years, 2 months ago #6951

Thanks Ken,
I'm partial to '42', if that isn't taken. Otherwise '28' would be my second choice.

I think the car already has the requisite NASA stickers. It has had Toyo stickers on it, but a few of the letters are peeling off. (I'll have to double check the condition of the class stickers.)

What's the best way to contact Sid for getting numbers and any other stickers cut?

Re:Stickering Up 14 years, 2 months ago #6955

• pixrken
Number 42 is available. You got it!
I'll email Sid and cc you.
--Ken

Re:Stickering Up 14 years, 1 month ago #6979

Ken,

I'll need the Toyo and class stickers as well if you could include me on that email.

Thanks!

Re:Stickering Up 14 years, 1 month ago #6981

• pixrken
Hi Steve,

Will do, I'll bring sets of black and white Toyo's for you and Cameron. What color do you want for the class designation?
--Ken
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds