Username Password: Remember me

RESULTS FOR SECOND TEST ON RR'S FOR # 4
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California South Region Website

nasasocal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: RESULTS FOR SECOND TEST ON RR'S FOR # 4

RESULTS FOR SECOND TEST ON RR'S FOR # 4 11 years, 5 months ago #14756

Learning the Chuckwalla track CCW took a few sessions on Friday . After that Tyler had requested a few changes to the car and proceeded to blister the track having a best time of 202.36 on RR's. and said the 201's were definitely out there .Running almost 5 seconds under the track record a 206.445 set this weekend by the # 99 . Tyler was satisfied with the way the car was handling on RR's being only his first time at Chuckwalla , He will have to wait till January 12th &13th, for the next test session. Anyone running RR's at this time or in the future MUST Check the general section on the fourm for Consumer Advisory Mounting and Rotation Instructions for these RR tires !!!!!!!!!
TYLER PALMER 2010 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP RUNNER UP 2011 NATIONAL 944 SPEC CHAMPION 2011 SO CAL REGIONAL CHAMPION 2012 NATIONAL 944 SPEC CHAMPION 2012 SO CAL REGIONAL CHAMPION 2013 NATIONAL 944 SPEC CHAMPION
Last Edit: 10 years, 1 month ago by greg palmer.

Re: RESULTS FOR SECOND TEST ON RR'S FOR # 4 11 years, 5 months ago #14761

Tyler did blister the track!

Ra1's saw 205.5 by Tyler in his car and me in mine, so the RR's are more than 3 seconds faster at least at CVR. Looking forward to seeing the longevity report or maybe not???

Thanks to you SoCal guys that made the trek out to run with us Arizonians. There was so much racing all of the way through the field with good fun times in the paddock, I just hope that we can do more of it in 2013.
Norman #99
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds