Username Password: Remember me

Buttonwillow June 7th and 8th
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California South Region Website

nasasocal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Buttonwillow June 7th and 8th

Buttonwillow June 7th and 8th 9 years, 11 months ago #17764

Hey 944 Spec Racers, don't forget to sign up for Buttonwillow Raceway today, as the entry fee goes up tomorrow. There is an enduro again Saturday night, which is always a fun event whether you're racing or crewing.

Hope to see you there,

Everett

Re: Buttonwillow June 7th and 8th 9 years, 11 months ago #17769

• jivenjim
  • Senior Racer
Hey Everett
who's coming?
I think Nevada Mary and Simon are coming in addition to usual Socal. Plus I think Comeau is making is grand return!
I Know Richmond and I are running the 3 hr Night Enduro. I think we will also have another couple 944's.
Thomas has found a faster gear or something, cause he's on a tear. John seems to really do well at Buttonwwillow and wants to another Win there. Richmond is tough racer anywhere.
Comeau use to be so fast and was only man to beat Tyler. So if Comeau can remember how to race, look out. Should be some great racen.
Jim Hicks
Texas Transplant
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by jivenjim.

Re: Buttonwillow June 7th and 8th 9 years, 11 months ago #17770

• tcomeau
Yeah, I'm trying to get out there again. I've attended the last 4 local autocrosses so it looks like I remember which pedal is which. I'll have to freshen up a few systems on the car and make sure it will conform with the NASA tech inspection process.
So the list looks like.

Everett Delano
Jim Hicks
Jim Richmond
Tom Atteberry
Mary Riddel
Simon Peck?
Ian McIntyre
Tim Comeau

Working on a few others.
Tim Comeau
SoCal 944 Spec #22 since Feb 2003.
Let's keep building it!

Re: Buttonwillow June 7th and 8th 9 years, 11 months ago #17778

Yes, sorry for the delay in responding. That list is pretty accurate. Also racing will be Jim Foxx and Katherine Pelland. Good turnout. Should be fun.

Re: Buttonwillow June 7th and 8th 9 years, 11 months ago #17795

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
I am signed up for June 7-8 both the endurance race and sprint. Everett is my co-driver in the endurance race. You are right Jim I put in a 6th gear. I need to try anything to try and keep up with you. Great racing this year.

Re: Buttonwillow June 7th and 8th 9 years, 11 months ago #17823

Okay gang, the schedule is up for this weekend. It should be fun. Note that we will get two qualifying sessions each day. More track time = more opportunities to go fast.

See you there, Everett
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds