Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Congrats to Dan Williams!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Congrats to Dan Williams!

Congrats to Dan Williams! 8 years, 8 months ago #19499

Facebook says he drove from the back to the win! Sounds epic!

Congrats! Race stories needed!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
The topic has been locked.

Re: Congrats to Dan Williams! 8 years, 8 months ago #19505

• cbuzzetti
  • Endurance Racer
  • 944 Spec = The best racing on the planet
Dan did a great job wheeling the 944 all weekend. He was the guy to beat and he was racing in SM that weekend as well.
He and I both struggled with high readings on the dyno but he was able to get the car in line for the final and showed the group how it is done.
We only got to talk for a few minutes over the weekend at the dyno but he seems to be a great guy and a fast racer.
Congratulations to Dan and all the 944 group.
Laguna Seca is an amazing track so if the WSC is held here next year try to attend.
2018 NASA 944Spec National Champ
2018 NASA ST5 P2 944 Nationals COTA
2017 NASA 944Spec WSC P3
2016 NASA PTD-944 WSC P2
2015 NASA GTS1 Western Champion
2014 NASA 944Spec Western Champion
2013 NASA 944Spec So-Cal Regional Champion
2013 NASA 944Spec National P3
2010 NASA GTS-1 National Champion
2010 NASA 944Spec National P3
2010 NASA So-Cal 944Spec Regional Champion
2009 NASA 944Spec National Champion

Re: Congrats to Dan Williams! 8 years, 8 months ago #19519

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
Congratulations to Dan Williams he definitely has great race craft. I to only spoke to him for a short period of time Friday morning but found him very personable. Everyone else in the 944 group is to be congratulated for some good driving also well. Simon took 3rd great work and Alfonso in second is to be congratulated as well. While not on the podium Jim Hicks had a great drive from the back of the field as well. Agree Charlie Laguna Seca is a very enjoyable and challenging race track and well worth the visit, so if you missed this year and it returns you should try to come an attend. Every skill level of driver in the 944 group had someone to race with all weekend. If you want to go all in supersize to GTS1 throw some Hoosiers on the car and have a great time racing with the E30's.

Re: Congrats to Dan Williams! 8 years, 8 months ago #19531

• danl4444
  • Comp School
Thanks you all! Racing Laguna Seca was a lifetime experience. I found every one of you far more personable than any other run group I've joined and am looking forward to seeing you all down the road. Happy racing!!

Re: Congrats to Dan Williams! 8 years, 8 months ago #19543

• afonseca
  • Junior Racer
Congratulations Dan! It was great meeting you and chatting with you briefly at the dyno. I think we all spent way too much time there over the course of the weekend.

But seriously, great driving all weekend and epic race win on Sunday coming from the back of the pack. You had an iron man championship racing weekend running in two classes and displayed some great driving and race craft. I hope to race with you again in the future.

#44 Alberto Fonseca
? Region
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds