Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Results....stories?

Results....stories? 15 years, 10 months ago #1568

• comatb
  • Junior Racer
Please let us know how it is going at Miller with results and short stories until full length coverage is available.

Bill
#211 Eastern Canada, Great Lakes Region
The topic has been locked.

Re:Results....stories? 15 years, 10 months ago #1570

• F1rocks
  • Junior Racer
Only news I've heard Bill is that Eric lost had his oil cooler loosen and he dumped some oil. He qually'd 10th and was running as high as third when he spun a bearing.

He and Roy are sharing Roy's car today in the Enduro.

He posted over on Trackpedia. http://www.trackpedia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4282

Re:Results....stories? 15 years, 10 months ago #1571

Re:Results....stories? 15 years, 10 months ago #1572

This is the top five finishers for Saturday.

1. Rick Lofgren (NorCal)
2. Norman Hamden
3. Joe Paluch
4. Jim Foxx
5. Tim Comeau
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
Last Edit: 15 years, 10 months ago by Litespeeds.

Re:Results....stories? 15 years, 10 months ago #1573

• comatb
  • Junior Racer
Guys thanks for the updates and links.

Eric I'm sorry to hear of your trouble. Eric isn't it ironic that the sandwich plate problem is exactly what caused Ernie's fire at Grattan last weekend. Good luck to you and Ray in the Enduro. How did Ray do?

Bill
#211 Eastern Canada, Great Lakes Region

Re:Results....stories? 15 years, 10 months ago #1576

• Weston
  • Seasoned Racer
  • Destroyer of Chris
It was a good weekend... my own races left me frustrated (crashed on Saturday in turn 1, then lost 4 positions when I mistook turn 6 for turn 8 on Sunday), but it's not like I was going to catch Norm anyway. I went to Miller because I wanted to experience a new track and have fun hanging out with everyone, and that's what I did. Thanks to everyone for coming. Saturday night was especially fun.

I've been given a little over 600 pictures, so that might take a little time to sort through, but I'll get them on the web for you guys when time permits. In the mean time, I'll post up the only one that I shot myself, which Chuck seemed to think was the funniest moment of the entire weekend...

When us 944 racers have an argument, it is customary to settle it with a cake fight...

http://www.rm944.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=531&g2_serialNumber=2

Chris lost that one pretty badly.
#22 - Red 1983 Porsche 944 - Rocky Mountain

944 Pics & Video
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds