Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Videos, Champsionship, Q2 and Q1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Videos, Champsionship, Q2 and Q1

Videos, Champsionship, Q2 and Q1 10 years, 7 months ago #16504

Thanks to everyone for a great week. Didn't have a fast car but probably had the most racing fun. A pox on my alignment shop and thanks to Norm for cranking in more rear camber for the last race.

Had a great start in Q1, good battle with Ron Dale. End of the video, Ron and I bang doors in Witchcraft, his momentum carries him into Norm.

Another great start in Q2. Got under Mike Thul in 3 and he hammers on me the rest of the race.

In the champsionship race, Sam (silver car) and I changed positions a mumber of times. Good hard clean racing. He goes off in 3 and we have a near miss as he comes back across the track. Sorry he was out as we would of beat on each other the rest of the race. Thanks to the the yellows Jim Hicks and I had a good fight. Jim made some great passes. Tom A made some great runs on me and got by on the last lap when I tried to out brake Jim in turn 1 and went sideways.

Charle, Jim H. and I should be named SoCal Parts Are US. As usual, we were happy to help out with parts and get the broken 944s back on the track.

Great racing battles all week long and made some new friends, who could ask for more.

You can view my videos at www.youtube.com/squidmobile1

I chopped them short but could not remove the yellows. Sorry about the rear view, curse the rumble strips.
Jim Richmond
Capt Squid
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by capt squid.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Videos, Champsionship, Q2 and Q1 10 years, 7 months ago #16511

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
This is what the race looked like from the middle of the pack.
Part 1 you will see how not to shift a car youtu.be/GM1Q-LZ8c7o
Part 2 the second half of this section you see the spin that Eric referenced in his home page race report youtu.be/LncA4lMtLLY
Part 3 in the end the # 512 makes an error youtu.be/ayvmmTMvVPM

Re: Videos, Champsionship, Q2 and Q1 10 years, 7 months ago #16512

Great stuff, guys!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds