Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FULL PODIUM DREAM COME TRUE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: FULL PODIUM DREAM COME TRUE

FULL PODIUM DREAM COME TRUE 11 years, 11 months ago #13206

IMG_11477.jpg

IMG_11233.jpg

2012PitBullBrawl162.JPG

Thanks to a lot of help and many favors being called in(thanks Jim Pantas) the SE saw its first full podium in a long time. With eventual race winner Mathew Morgan volunteering to drive Brian Evans race car we had a wonderful race and even though I developed a fuel issue and fell off pace it was the best race I have ever been in.

To all who helped thank you.

Also. In honor of Michael Muduskes return to the SE to race his E30 we created a replica of his last 944 out of our fellow racer Jason Werners white 944. Michael loved the tribute almost as much as we did.
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by JUSTMERACING.

Re: FULL PODIUM DREAM COME TRUE 11 years, 11 months ago #13209

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Awesome to see! Now I know that when I go back to Ft Rucker, AL, Ill have somebody to race with in the SE!
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: FULL PODIUM DREAM COME TRUE 11 years, 11 months ago #13215

2012PitBullBrawl162.JPG

RJ- What's got your attention?

What a weekend!

The first full podium in the Southeast for 944-Spec, watching Mike put the hammer to a fast GTS-1 944 with an experienced driver, RJ taking his former 944 Chumpcar out, handing my car over to a guy I met 5 minutes before and watching it win (thanks Matt!)- I don't know where to start...

Maybe Mike and Karla opening their house to 4 scrubby, smelly, obnoxious drivers and then proceeding to feed them pasta, beer and margaritas. Karla- you make hanging out with Mike worthwhile!

Almost forgot Jason finally letting us create our Maduske "tribute" car, Fred's work on the graphics and sign, our token BMW friends Jody and Chris hanging out with us and Duff... well... being Duff.

Can't wait for Road Atlanta in a few weeks!
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Brian Evans.
  • Page:
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds