Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hard racing at RA
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hard racing at RA

Hard racing at RA 11 years, 1 month ago #15497

• S2k4j
  • Junior Racer

Check out this s2000 caught up with the thunder roadsters. Looks like our 944spec friend gets punted into turn 7.

Re: Hard racing at RA 11 years, 1 month ago #15499

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Cant wait to get back to RA in June in a car that I'm not afraid to go 10/10ths in.

Seems like the Thunder Roadster field has grown since I last raced with the SE guys back in 2010.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Hard racing at RA 11 years, 1 month ago #15502

Wow! The S2000 blocks the view for both cars as they converge at the apex. That said, the TR driver is making an aggressive pass, at a bad angle entering the corner. It's his responsibility to be aware of what he's getting into, and be able to back out. Lots of crazy stuff in that video!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Hard racing at RA 11 years, 1 month ago #15509

• S2k4j
  • Junior Racer
They have 5-8 roadsters any given weekend and the series is competitive!

Re: Hard racing at RA 11 years, 1 month ago #15510

• S2k4j
  • Junior Racer
Sterling Doc wrote:
Wow! The S2000 blocks the view for both cars as they converge at the apex. That said, the TR driver is making an aggressive pass, at a bad angle entering the corner. It's his responsibility to be aware of what he's getting into, and be able to back out. Lots of crazy stuff in that video!

The story goes(as I know it) that the TR was hit from behind which got him into the S2000 and eventually the 944. I still can't tell how the quarter panel was knocked in on the 944 from the TR. from the damage it didn't seem possible the TR could inflict that much with so little tire marks.
  • Page:
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds