Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Comp school

Comp school 9 years, 2 months ago #19133

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
I'm signed up for comp school and the weekend races for the upcoming Road Atlanta weekend. Any words of wisdom or just good advice for the weekend? I'm sure I'll be dog slow but I'll be having the most fun out there.

Re: Comp school 9 years, 2 months ago #19138

Have someone there to help you take care of your car during the comp school. While you are in the classroom, having someone check over your car and taking care of minor issues is a huge help. Thankfully, I had help as I had persistent gremlins all day. I would not have made it otherwise.

If the schedule is the same as when I went through it with the SE region, you will have a pretty busy day.

Saturday and Sunday will be awesome.
Shawn Taylor
Regional Director
NASA Mid South
The following user(s) said Thank You: wera44

Re: Comp school 9 years, 2 months ago #19144

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
Thanks for the advice. I'll have to find someone willing to take a day off work to come help but hopefully that wont be too hard.

Re: Comp school 9 years, 2 months ago #19146

• AEvans
  • Junior Racer
I may be out there Friday doing Test & Tune. If I am, I should be able to help you out a little if needed. Just don't put me in charge of fueling - ask Brian why. If I recall correctly, I think he said he was about to break the track record at Road Atlanta before he ran out of gas...
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Comp school 9 years, 2 months ago #19147

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
That sounds good. Hopefully I won't need any help but it will be good to have someone around that knows the cars just in case. I didn't see you guys on the entry list, are you racing that weekend?
  • Page:
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds